Getting there - Transportation
If you are flying to Denver, we suggest one of the following options
Getting from the airport to the YMCA of the Rockies couldn’t be simpler.
Driving Directions to The "Y"
From Denver International Airport:
- On exiting the airport take Pena Blvd west to E470 north
- Take I-25 North past Longmont, to HWY 66 (Exit #243, for "Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park“)
Take HWY 66 west into the town of Lyons
From Lyons, take HWY 36 west to Estes Park. HWY 36 is the "main drag" through Estes Park called Elkhorn Avenue. HWY 36 will turn left off Elkhorn Avenue on to Moraine Avenue at the fourth traffic light.
- Continue out of town on HWY 36 west
- Continue straight through that intersection. Immediately past that intersection, get into the left lane, this will take you off of HWY 36 and onto HWY/Spur 66.’About 2 miles out of town, you will come to another traffic light, at the intersection of HWY 36, and Mary's Lake Road
- Our entrance is on the right side of the road after 2.5 miles on Spur 66. Look for the large sign that reads: Estes Park Center, YMCA of the Rockies.
Check in is at the Administration Building – the large brown building with the flagpole in front.